This is Series 3 Part 11 of Ruining Christmas Click here for Series 1 I hate the roll out of bed look. I want to be dolled up all time. I know I'll regret it when I really have to. * * * Avoiding mirrors I forget I have to wash my face but at least I … | Adrianna February 1 | This is Series 3 Part 11 of Ruining Christmas Click here for Series 1 I hate the roll out of bed look. I want to be dolled up all time. I know I'll regret it when I really have to. * * * Avoiding mirrors I forget I have to wash my face but at least I can wear lipstick. Click here for a list of all stories and content. Click here to read about me. All stories are copyrighted and registered under US Copyright. If you'd like to use this content please send your request to adrianna.diary@gmail.com. © | | | | | You can also reply to this email to leave a comment. | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment