"My husband was diagnosed with ADHD in middle school, and both of my sons followed in his footsteps with diagnoses in kindergarten. As their wife and mother, I consider myself well-versed in everything ADHD," writes Samm Davidson. "I even created a loving little stand-up comedy routine to perform in appropriate situations about being the neurotypical matriarch in the household: I was the organized, balanced leader of these impulsive guys. And then I found out that I also have ADHD."
And today, she's writing about what happened next.
"At regular price, the Sun Squad item is a steal at only $12. However, it often goes on sale — as I'm writing, it's marked down to just under $10," writes Nat Hrvatin. "My hold-up? I don't have a backyard, so I have to be strategic about ways to use this inexpensive item indoors... without making a huge mess." Let's get into it!
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2024 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment