Our Ask A MWLTF (yes, that's Mother Who Likes to F*ck) columnist is back today, and she's counseling a woman who dropped 40 pounds in five months… and now she's got a problem: "My husband noticed the changes and, to my surprise, didn't like them. He said he felt insecure and worried that with my thinner body back, I wouldn't want him anymore and would find someone new. He said he didn't want to feel this way, but he did. He grew cool to me and initiated sex less often. In response, I withdrew as well."
"For months leading up to my fortieth birthday, I found myself flooded with feelings of sadness and stress around the big milestone," writes Samm Davidson. So she decided to do some light retail therapy. Maybe you're also in the market?
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2024 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment