Monday, August 26, 2024

Let Me Be Frank: I Was Not Ready For My Pubes To Go Gray

WTF.
Scary Mommy Daily
Aug. 26, 2024
Let Me Be Frank: I Was Not Ready For My Pubes To Go Gray
wtf
Let Me Be Frank: I Was Not Ready For My Pubes To Go Gray

"I'll be honest, here, and admit that with the foolish overconfidence of youth, I was actually a little excited to get gray hair," writes an anonymous mom today. "Silver runs in my family, so it was easy to picture myself aging into a bohemian Stockard Channing character or, even better, Aunt May from Twister."

Well, as usual, life took another turn.

— Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor

Read More ⮕
Latest
A child plays with colorful wooden blocks, enthusiastically tossing them in the air. Sunlight filters through a window, creating a warm atmosphere.
Catherine Falls Commercial/Getty Images
Good To Know
What's Pathological Demand Avoidance? Parents Of "Defiant" Kids, Pay Attention

Your kid's stubborn attitude may signify something deeper.

Read More.
Nightmare Before Christmas mayor of halloween town tattoo
Cory Craft / @corycraft on Instagram
Eerie Ink
12 Halloween Tattoos Inspired By 'Hocus Pocus,' 'The Nightmare Before Christmas,' & More

Yep, that's the mayor.

Read More.
Keri Russell as Kate Wyler in Season 2 of 'The Diplomat.'
Netflix
The Countdown Is On
ICYMI, 'The Diplomat' Season 2 Is Coming This Fall

Distract yourself from real-life political drama with Netflix's smart, fictionalized political drama.

Read More.
Featured
putting hair in ponytail
Catherine McQueen/Moment/Getty Images
The One Thing Your Teen Needs From You If They Are Having Sex

Listen, nobody wants to think about the reality of teens and sexual activity. But that's life! And Diana Park has a little bit of advice: "Through experience with my older child, I've learned the one thing a teen needs if you want them to be open with you about sex is to be accepting of their choice, whether you like it or not." Read to get her full take.

Read More ⮕
What Else We're Reading
10 Times Rory Gilmore Was Demure, But Not Mindful
My Husband Loves Nothing More Than Posting A Carousel Of Unflattering Photos Of Me To Instagram
Gen Z Is Bringing Back The Tanning Bed—And Derms Have Serious Concerns
Follow us on:
instagramfacebooktiktokx_social
Want to Advertise With Us? Get in Touch.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2024 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...