"I have neurodivergent kids. I am no stranger to meltdowns. I have been navigating these emotionally intense responses in my daughters for years, and I've worked hard to learn their triggers so that I can jump into action before a meltdown ever occurs," writes Ashley Ziegler. She's experienced and in other words, usually, she's got this. "But I can only control so much. And the daily after school collapse my girls experience is already killing me." Let her explain.
It's already starting to cool off here in the Northeast, which means that fall is upon us. And Katie Garrity is helpfully rounding up some adorable, seasonally appropriate books to read with your kids. Just don't get excited and go pumpkin picking too early.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2024 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment