This piece may be a year old, but sadly it's an evergreen topic that I deeply relate to: I'm 42 and my body also feels so different than it did even two years ago. Yes, aging is a blessing, but that doesn't mean it's not hard, and it doesn't take a toll on your body. In this piece, Jill Layton lays out how she's dealing with it… the good, the bad and the ugly.
I feel like I ask this question alllll the time: Does that beauty tip we read in magazines as a teenager actually work?? Luckily for us, Sam Darby did some investigating to get to the bottom of it. Read on for more.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2025 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment