This piece by Katy Elliott hit a nervewhen we published it last summer, so I suspect it will still resonate today. I'm 43, and while I don't exactly feel like crap, I feel a far cry away from my younger self every morning. I ache, I pain, my knees crack a little too loudly upon getting out of bed. It's a weird thing, this aging thing. Sure it's a blessing, but man, if it doesn't put you in your place on a daily basis…
The mom of two and 'Landman' star talks to Scary Mommy about Season 2 of her hit show, motherhood, being a horror icon, and repping women of a certain age.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2025 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment