Hi to all, Yesterday I opened my website planning to archive it. I'm a busy person with a full time career that I love, two kids, and a love of outdoor fun. I don't have a lot of time to devote to my corner of the internet in this season of life. Then I looked at all of the templates and resources that have been downloaded this summer and realized something important: I cannot walk away if I'm helping even one person. To do that more effectively and directly, I'm going to start offering coaching. This is for you if you are trying to grow your career and your family, feel overwhelmed by the many tasks of life, or want to ensure you're using your precious energy effectively. Topics can include:
If you are interested, just send me an email directly at beth@parentlightly.com. I'll share some info on pricing, time slots and approaches. I have very limited slots on this so please don't wait if you have any interest. Best, Beth |
Unsubscribe | 600 1st Ave, Ste 330 PMB 92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2246
No comments:
Post a Comment