Tuesday, August 11, 2026

I’m Learning To Let Go Of The Parent I Thought I’d Be

Perfection is overrated
Scary Mommy Daily
Aug. 11, 2026
Cropped photo of an unrecognizable baby eating from mother's breast while lying in bed
Abraham Gonzalez Fernandez/Moment/Getty Images
perfection is overrated
I’m Learning To Let Go Of The Parent I Thought I’d Be

If even the “perfect” moms have regrets, what hope is there for the rest of us?

Read More ⮕
Latest:
Hannah Waddingham, Octavia Spencer, and Ed Skrein in 'Ride or Die.'
Prime Video
More adventures ASAP
Will There Be A Ride Or Die Season 2? The Showrunner Is Ready

Is Prime Video's #1 show getting a second season? Here's everything we know, including a few hints from the showrunner and creator.

Read More.
ORLANDO, FL - APRIL 3: People walk past the front of Cinderella's Castle at the Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World on April 3, 2025, in Orlando, Florida. (Photo by Gary Hershorn/Getty Images)
Gary Hershorn/Corbis News/Getty Images
Mickey Please...
Disney World Got The Green Light To Build A Fifth Theme Park

While Disney has made zero announcements about building a new theme park, some new land-use documents suggest they may have plans for one in the works.

Read More.
Stars of Widow's Bay
Apple TV
The Curse Continues
'Widow's Bay' Season 2 Is Happening, & The Writing Is Officially Underway

Apple TV has renewed 'Widow's Bay' for Season 2. Here's what we know, and what creator Katie Dippold told Scary Mommy about the show's future.

Read More.
Featured
You’ll Want To Take Advantage Of These Back-To-School Deals
Presented by Instacart
You’ll Want To Take Advantage Of These Back-To-School Deals

Back-to-school season can quickly add up — from the new outfit hauls to the pantry re-stocks, it can start to feel like you’re a glorified ATM. That’s why we keep an eye out for any deals or savings we’ll actually use, like Instacart’s Back-To-School Deal Week (Aug. 10-16). When you spend $10 or more in the app, you get a free* snack (that you can pack in a lunchbox or keep for yourself). Plus, there are tons of exclusive deals in the app’s back-to-school shopping hub, and even school supplies starting as low as 25 cents from Staples — while supplies last.

*With an order of $10 or more, while supplies last. Eligible items only. Taxes and other fees apply. Limit 1 per account. Sponsored.

Shop Now ⮕
What Else We’re Reading:
I Didn't Need A Retreat. I Needed To Hide In A Closet.
Gina Rodriguez Is Done Pretending Postpartum Is Something You Do Alone
Does Honey Actually Help With Allergies? The Expert Verdict
Follow us on:
instagram facebook tiktok x_social
Want to Advertise With Us? Get in Touch.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 158 W 27th St 6th Floor · New York, NY 10001 · USA
Copyright 2026 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m Learning To Let Go Of The Parent I Thought I’d Be

Perfection is overrated ...