Clip Studio Art improved my artwork:

I was hesitant to switch to Clip Studio Paint despite already having a license for the desktop version because the mobile version is subscription based. However, I decided to subscribe anyway and I don't regret it at all. Clip Studio Paint is the most advanced mobile app I've seen thus far, blowing Medibang out of the water. My favorite feature is being able to use 3D models on my iPad. I used to feel stuck when it came to drawing poses, but now I have limitless possibilities with Clip Studio Paint's large library of poses. That alone makes the subscription worth it for me. If you're able to get a subscription (or get a one time purchase of the desktop version while it's on sale), I highly recommend it. I personally use EX, though I'm sure Pro is still good.

I've updated my portfolio, adding some of my Clip Studio Paint drawings in the mix.

A69DC6DC-2FDB-46AD-97A6-7B35AB96DC65.jpeg

via Blog - TuesdaysArt
from Tumblr https://tuesdaysart.tumblr.com/post/667715466734764032


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more