Friday, February 18, 2022

I Am Living With A Verbally Abusive Spouse, And It Is Soul-Sucking

 

I Am Living With A Verbally Abusive Spouse, And It Is Soul-Sucking

Based on social media, you'd think we're great. You can follow our relationship through our photos and my posts from our early dating days of bar-hopping, through my pregnancy and our son's birth, to our sweet spring photoshoot at the park. We look so happy. We smile. Everything is blooming, just like I wanted. The baby, our beautiful baby, smiles between us. The sun had finally come out, and we look so happy. But we aren't.

READ MORE

How To Help Your Teen Learn Coping Skills For Stress And Anxiety

Nearly one-third of adolescents ages 13 to 18 will experience some type of anxiety disorder.

READ MORE

 

Breast Cancer? No Thank You

I was 37 and mom to an 8, 5, and 1-year-old. I never felt a lump or had a knowing suspicion that something was not right. In fact, I never felt better.

READ MORE

Hunter McGrady Calls Out Fatphobia In the Medical Field With Instagram Post

In a collage of pics, mom and model Hunter McGrady shows how medical discrimination can happy at various plus-sizes.

READ MORE

 

What If Pre-K Isn't The Answer?

If you're someone who has rearranged your schedule to accommodate preschool tours, navigated applications, and waitlists, this news likely comes as a shock.

READ MORE

#25875733

"Lately, I just want to scream. Loud, hard, for everyone to hear, as long as I can, until all of it is drained out of me and I can start new."
CONFESS SOMETHING

WHAT WE'RE WATCHING

zigzag_red

If Moms Did Rage Yoga | Band of Mothers

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for new Scary Mommy videos every week!

SUBSCRIBE NOW

You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.


315 Park Ave. South, New York, NY 10010

Copyright 2022 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceci Kane Can’t Believe How Wild The Mom Groups Get, Either

Whew! Sep. 19, 2024 moms we love Ceci Kane Can't Believe How Wild The Mom Groups Get, Either The first time a video by Ceci Kane...