I hope you are all well and back into the swing of things after half term. The week after half term, I was lucky enough to spend a week in a women only retreat. I have never done anything like it before, and I was incredibly nervous to be honest! When I arrived and began to meet the other women, I realised we were all as nervous as each other. I guess the point is, that we were all doing something out of our comfort zone. A week of healthy eating, no coffee and no sugar was the total detox I needed. Lots of down time, talking circles and time to share. I don't think I could have predicted how much better I felt when I got home. The moral of the story is to push yourself out of your comfort zone, and go for it anyway! I know we bang on about it here at WoMo, but it really is important to look after yourself to be able to look after the kiddies.
We have a women's retreat in this newsletter if you feel its time to book one for you - see below.
We are into our next investment raise, and I am grateful to have had a bit of 'me-time', ready to be talking to investors and sharing the great stuff we are doing for companies. If you or anyone you know would like to see the investor deck, please email me at elizabeth@womonetwork.com
In this week's newsletter we have the following content to share with you:
Thank you for your ongoing support WoMos. Have a wonderful rest of the week.
WE GO LIVE ON INSTAGRAM TOMORROW FOR INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY
MEET THE WOMOS: HARRIET
Our WoMo of the week, Harriet Inglis, is the founder of the multi-award winning well-being brand Spacemasks. The struggle for balance or strive to get a few minutes of break as a working mother of 4 is ever-present for Harriet, who took on the task to develop a breakthrough relaxation product that helps you achieve 'interstellar relaxation'.
CONNECT FROM WITHIN WOMEN'S WELLNESS RETREAT 12-15 MAY
We told you about this amazing event in our last newsletter and this time there is a special offer not to be missed!
Special WoMo Mother's Day Offer on Retreat in Scottish Highlands
10% Off booking on last available gorgeous twin room.
If you have a dear friend who, like you, could do with a trip away then book yourselves on our upcoming in person retreat that has been created for busy women in need of some slow time, down time, me time.
Mother's Day Gift Idea? Send the link below to your partner as a gift purchase for Mother's Day from the kids! You are so worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment