"My oldest son is almost 20 — basically a grown man, one who works a physically demanding job, but one who lives with me. And I'll admit that I do a lot for him," writes Katie Bingham-Smith today. "He works late a few nights a week and when he does, I make sure there's a warm dinner waiting for him and sometimes I rub his feet when he's exhausted and they hurt. I pack him leftovers for lunch when it makes sense and make his favorite dessert when he asks for it. I do his laundry."
She knows some people might give her the side-eye, and that's fine with her. But there's one important catch, something she always tells him. And it's a pretty important message! Check it out.
If your usual coffee routine is leaving you feeling wired and jittery without actually waking you up, it's time to try MUD\WTR :rise Cacao. The cacao, spices, and mushroom blend in :rise Cacao gives you focus, energy, and immune support with just a fraction of the caffeine found in coffee. And though the mushrooms in :rise Cacao are not the magic kind, this delicious blend does taste pretty magical. Try for yourself and get $20 off and a free frother when you subscribe — and even better, Scary Mommies get an exclusive 15% off when you use code MOMMUD at checkout.
"When I hop in the shower, a mental timer starts ticking immediately," writes Samm Davidson today. "I allow myself four minutes of washing, shampooing, conditioning — definitely not shaving or relaxing — before I need to dry off and resume my toddler-watching duties. It's enough time to attain the minimum level of hygiene but not enough time for my toddler to form an elaborate escape... or so I thought." Well, she thought wrong! And now she's venting about what a Harry Houdini her kid is, and all her little tricks for getting out. I bet you'll find it relatable.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safelyunsubscribe. Or to manage preferences clickhere
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment