As I'm standing by the ocean with the cool breeze washing over me.

I feel his eyes on me, watching me, watching my lips move as I breathe in the cool salt air.

The way he's looking at me, makes me feel as though he's memorizing my features.

I feel his hands move around my waist

I feel his body pressed against mine as he leans forward and whispers

'This sunrise is almost as beautiful as you'

I turn my head and I feel his lips on mine

His strong hands spin me so we are face to face

He looks into my eyes and almost as a whisper i feel his fingers move a piece of hair from my face.

His lips find mine and it seems that time has stood still.

Kissing has become our favorite past time

I think about our story and how it was never an easy one, never the right time for us.

But now, it seems that our time is now.

My body lights up when I feel his hands on me.

When i feel the way his hands grip my waist and our lips connect.

Time seems to stand still when we are together.

Talking, kissing, looking into each other's eyes.

I've dreamed of these moments,

Never believing I would actually have them.

But one touch, one kiss, one more moment with you makes it feel like reality more then any other fantasy.

~ Scarlett Bennett


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more